Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Anti SNSD Videos

A compilation of anti-snsd parodies. I'm not an anti fan. I'm neutral. I do like their songs but I'm not delusional over them.
Anti-fans love this.
Fans, don't get mad. I've posted some 'fight back' too.
For those who are neutral like me, this is an entertainment.
I'm silently enjoying this war between fandoms.
This is going to be interesting.

Tell Me- Wondergirls



So Hot- Wondergirls



Irony- Wondergirls



Noona You're So Pretty(Replay)- ShinEE



You're Like Oxygen- ShinEE



Purple Line- TVXQ



Tri-Angle- TVXQ



Rising Sun- TVXQ



Timeless- Zhang Li Yin ft. Junsu



Deja Vu- SS501



Every Heart- BoA



Miracle- Super Junior



Don Don- Super Junior



Happiness- Super Junior



Cooking?- Super Junior H



Cutie Honey- Ayumi



Han Boen Do, Ok?- CSJH The Grace



Goodbye Baby- Big Bang



Dirty Cash- Big Bang



I Have My Youth- Fahrenheit


p/s:even fahrenheit's in it..O.o

SNSD Fans Fight Back

Into a New World- SNSD



Irony- Wondergirls



Tell Me- SNSD (Music Bank Special)



I couldn't find more 'fight back' videos for SNSD.
Too much antis around I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment