Saturday, September 27, 2008

Comebacks

There are a few comebacks by Korean stars lately. There's TVXQ, Wonder Girls and Seo Taiji (I think. Not too familiar with Seo Taiji.)

I was a fan of TVXQ and I started to lose interest in them starting from "T" album. Therefore, I was anticipating their 4th comeback album. I was hugely dissapointed. Others seems to like it anyway.
This is their new MV. Mirotic aka Jumun.



One of my friend said it should be called "Erotic" instead of "Mirotic" after watching them flashing their chests and body.
TVXQ was supposed to sell their voice instead of their bodies. However, I'm very sure that plenty of fangirls are squealing at every inch of skin they see.
They started off as a Korean accapella group. Now? It seems to me like they're turning Japanese.

Talking about that, they too have became less original. Their song "Mirotic" was originally sung by Sarah Connor.
Here's the MV, "Under My Skin".



It's just dissapointing. Haiz.

Next up! Wonder Girls.
Their new MV, "Nobody".



The MV is very funny and cute and sexy in a way. LOL.
Their new style is the 60's, 70's era. Interesting.
I give two thumbs up for them! I would give them three if I had three thumbs. xD

Next, Seo Taiji. I'm not very familiar with them and I'm not very sure whether is it their comeback or not.
But this MV ROCKS!! Seriously.



It blew me away. LOL.

Anyway. That's all. Ciao~

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that DBSK was copied by Sarah Connor??!
    And isn't that DBSK's Mirotic was debuted before Sarah Connor's Under my Skin??o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. it's just the song writer sell it to her.. originally is dong bang's song... =(

    ReplyDelete